© 2023 BSN LIVE, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
On Monday morning, the Chicago Blackhawks announced that single-game tickets would go on sale to the general public on Thursday, August 31 at 10 a.m CT on their website. The demand for tickets this season are going to be through the roof compared to last season, thanks to the arrival of Connor Bedard. Alongside the announcement that tickets would be on sale this week, the team announced their promotional schedule for the 2023-24 season on Monday.
Preseason tickets hit the market on Monday morning as well, and with them comes a Hispanic Heritage Night on Tuesday, October 3 when the Blackhawks host the Red Wings.
The Blackhawks home opener will once again be a Red Carpet Event and the first 15,000 fans who are 21 or older will receive a rally towel courtesy of Modelo. Apologies to Connor Bedard, he will have to wait another three years to get his rally towel.
From the team’s official press release, here are the remaining highlights of the promotional schedule:
- Blackhawks will host the Best Day Ever* series across five Saturday and Sunday afternoon starts (Nov. 26 vs. St. Louis Blues, Jan. 7 vs. Calgary Flames, Feb. 17 vs. Ottawa Senators, Mar. 10 vs. Arizona Coyotes and Apr. 7 vs. Minnesota Wild)
* The ‘Best Day Ever’ game series marks a celebration for Blackhawks fans of all ages with a strong focus on youth and the future of hockey, both on and off the ice. With entertainment for our next generation of fans at the forefront of this series of games, the team looks forward to building their love of hockey for years to come.
- Home for the Holidays (Dec. 5 vs. Nashville Predators, Dec. 7 vs. Anaheim Ducks, Dec. 9 vs. St. Louis Blues, Dec. 10 vs. Washington Capitals*, Dec. 17 vs. Vancouver Canucks, Dec. 19 vs. Colorado Avalanche, Dec. 22 vs. Montreal Canadiens and Dec. 27 vs. Winnipeg Jets)
* Blackhawks will also honor and celebrate their community’s first responders during a pregame police vs. fire hockey game with a special ticket offer to be announced.
- Extended two-part St. Patrick’s Day weekend celebration (Mar. 15 vs. Los Angeles Kings and Mar. 17 vs. San Jose Sharks)
- Native American Heritage Night (Nov. 5 vs. New Jersey Devils)
- Military Appreciation (Nov. 16 vs. Tampa Bay Lighting)
- Hockey Fights Cancer presented by CIBC (Nov. 19 vs. Buffalo Sabres)
- Black History Month celebration (Feb. 13 vs. Vancouver Canucks)
- Pride Night presented by BMO (Mar. 26 vs. Calgary Flames)
- Fan Appreciation Night presented by American Express (Apr. 14 vs. Carolina Hurricanes)
As always, after every game, no matter what promotional night it might be, you’ll hear from us on the CHGO Blackhawks Podcast this year and we cannot wait. This season needs to get here now!